Sunday, May 07, 2006

Daddy's little helper





Ahh the weekend at the Zelkovich home. While Evan did not get a son for his first born he did get a little girl that is eager to help out at his side whenever she can. This weekend, the opportunity arose to help daddy fix the window in his car by replacing some motor thing that makes it goes up and down. He gave her a Stanley screwdriver to help twist and turn every loose screw so the window was perfect once again. At he stuck that screwdrive in just about any opening she could find and clanked it around till her heart was content (which just so happened to be when daddy needed to put the door cover back on.) But I thought these pictures were too cute not to share.

6 comments:

Andy said...

What a cutie!

Miriam Solomon said...

and if you have all girls---there will be a couple that are all into cars and have their motorcycle licenses(cindy & soon to be mirm)and sports (beth & mirm) and maybe 1 that is really girly (charis) so you'll be okay without a boy. :)

Lisa said...

Too cute! That reminds me of Ashley and Denny. Wherever Denny was, Ashley was.

AmyJo said...

I have discovered that it really doesn't matter what the gender of your child is. When Caleb was little, he was obsessed with brushing my hair. Kyler is always wanting to help me in the kitchen, and Caleb is always wanting to help me plant flowers. Mia is 100% girlie, but she is also all about hanging out with her dad, and helping him do things. Thankfully my boys are also into more masculine things too, haha.

Nichole said...

I loved helping my dad when I was little. I do really well with math and fractions and I think it's because when I was little, my dad would say, "I need five-eighths". I had to figure out which one that was, then he'd say bigger or smaller until I got the right one. Cooking isn't the only place you can learn fractions (although, I know that you'll be doing a lot of that with Carolyn, too).

Joni said...

Cute, cute, cute...