Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tag you're it!

I've now been tagged by my bloggin' friend Roxie with 4 questions to answer and 4 people to pass this along to!!So here we go...............

1. 4 things I look forward to:
1. Jellystone
2. Scrapbooking with Sarah
3. Spending time with my family
4. alone time

2. 4 things I did yesterday:
1. Vaccumed
2. Swim lessons
3. Ordered more photos to scrapbook
4. Talked to Sarah

3. 4 things I wish I could do:
1. Get more alone time (or couple time..either)
2. Take my husband's house worry away (we're hoping to sell a home in PA)
3. Go on a vacation with my family
4. figure out a way to make money at home and still be with the kiddos

4. 4 shows I have watched:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Food Network
3. Caillou (does watching shows with my kiddos count???)
4. ahhh CSI: Miami

Now comes my nominations of 4 people:
Beth,
Meagan,
Sarah
Erin

No comments: